Saturday, January 21, 2006

Welcome

And so with little in the way of fanfare, another Charlton blog hits the internet.

I am a Charlton fan of many years, a season ticket holder in the North Upper (in what is supposed to be the singing area), and an away traveller when work and finances consent. Which unfortunately doesn’t seem to be too often these days.

This is intended to become a collection of thoughts about both Charlton and football in general, which I will try to keep as up to date as I can. Hopefully in time, I may even attract a reader or two..

Although Charlton currently find ourselves in a position more stable than the majority of us have known in our lifetimes, the sites name stems from the fact that my views on the club tend to be downcast and pessimistic, or so I am often told.

I’m not quite sure I agree with that sentiment. Perhaps cautious and realistic would be better adjectives.

Still, it is a game of opinions, and that’s why we all love it.

Welcome, one and all, to Cynic Athletic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home